Ruthwell Cross

Ruthwell Cross
Ruthwell Scotland

Tuesday 6 May 2014

today began with dance and ends with silence,
today was sunshine,
 journey groups
deep listening
labyrinth,
photography green leaves slowly budding, flowers slowly opening to the sun, water rushing,  gurgling,
trees broken from winter storms
pathways blocked,
images
metaphors,
knitting
silence
meditation
entering, in the words of Teresa of Avila, the interior castle
the place to encounter God's Holy Spirit,
Be still and know that i am God
Know that i am God
Know that I am
is silence now, i will listen with the ears of my soul,
i will watch with the eyes of my heart
what will i hear,
what will i notice
what will i see....??
silence a friend..
invites
beckons....
I am here God, I am here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Big changes today...creativity blossoming....spirit deepening...silence...rest....relax...rejuvenate

    ReplyDelete